DescriptionIngredients: Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Oil, Almond (Prunus Dulicis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Castor(Ricius Communis) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Jojoba ( Simmondsia Chunensis) Oil, Herbal Oil Extracts Of [Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)Oil Extract, Gudhal (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis)Oil Extract, Bhringraj (Eclipta Prostrata) Oil Extract, Aloe Vera(Aloe Barbadensis) ], Carrot Seed (Daucus Carota) Oil, Red Onion Oil (Allium Cepa) Extract, Curry Leaves (Murraya Koenigii) Extract"
Directions: Procure a small amount into hands. Begin by applying the oil into your scalp, and finish with the ends. It is recommended to leave the oil on your head for at least thirty minutes. Take a head bath to end with.
Product Dimensions : 17 x 5 x 5 cm; 220 Grams
Date First Available : 22 October 2020
Manufacturer : Bail Naturals
ASIN : B08LNQ8LXG
Item model number : BHRINGRAJ-OIL_200ML
Country of Origin : India
Manufacturer : Bail Naturals, Company Name -BAIL NATURALS Address- C-4 GF Surya Nagar Surya Nagar Pincode - 201011 City - Ghaziabad ,State -Uttar Pradesh
Item Weight : 220 g
Item Dimensions LxWxH : 17 x 5 x 5 Centimeters
Net Quantity : 1.00 count
Generic Name : Bhring raj curry leaf onion oil
Bhringraj Oil For Hair – A Natural Solution For All Hair ProblemsFor centuries, natural herbs have been one of the primary solutions for skincare and hair care. Ayurveda is the sect of medicinal knowledge that deals with many plants and herbs with magical healing properties. Even in the modern world, with antibiotics and chemical medicines ruling the market, Ayurveda has remained relevant. The zero side-effect products derived from natural herbs, make sure that you get the best results minus any hazards. Bhringraj oil for hair is one of the widely opted-for products that come loaded with multiple benefits. You can also try Bail Natural Bhringraj Curry Leaf Onion Oil to get rid of the flaky scalp and other hair problems.
How is Bhringraj Oil prepared?Bhringraj oil, also known as Mahabhringraj Oil, is prepared from the leaves of the Bhringraj plant. To prepare the oil from it, one needs to sundry the leaves for 2-3 days. You have to add these dried leaves to sesame or coconut oil and leave it under the sun for another 2-3 days. Once the oil turns green, it is ready to use. However, finding good quality, nutrient-rich Bhringarj leaves can be challenging with the shrinking volume of vegetation all around. Hence, relying on Bail Naturals’s naturally derived and correctly stored Bhringraj oil for hair would be a smart choice at any time. If you are looking for good quality Bhringraj oil, buy online to get the product delivered to your doorstep.
Benefits of Using Bhringraj Oil for HairBhringraj oil contains a lot of calcium, iron, Vitamin E and Vitamin D. Therefore, it is one of the most beneficial oils for hair and skin. Here are some of the benefits you can expect from regular use of this oil.
- It Promotes Hair Growth : The nutrients present in Bhringraj oil helps in hair growth. We all lose some hair strands every day. But, we do not turn bald after a time as the hair loss gets replenished by hair growth. When the hair growth process slows down, the hair starts to become thinner. Bhringraj oil promotes hair growth and does not allow the hair to become thin.
- It Prevents Hair Fall : Besides promoting hair growth, Bhringraj oil also strengthens the hair root and stops the strand from falling. If you are suffering from excessive hair loss problem, use Bhringraj oil daily, and your hair fall problem will reduce over time.
- It Is Beneficial For Treating Dry Scalp: Reducing the dryness of the scalp is one of the most critical Bhringraj hair oil benefits. If your scalp turns itchy a few days after shampooing your hair, you can use this oil as a remedy. This oil can also be an impactful solution for dandruff problems. Continuous use of this oil reduces flaky skins and dandruff problems.
- It Slows Down Greying Of Hair: Bail Naturals’s Bhringraj oil comes loaded with the goodness of Haritaki and Jatamansi. Both these herbs are useful for maintaining the natural hair colour. Hence, this oil works towards preserving the natural hair colour and preventing the process of greying.
- Treats Scalp Infection : For scalp infections as well, Bail Naturals’s Bhringraj Oil can be your one-stop solution. The anti-bacterial properties of Bhringraj oil make sure that your scalp remains out of any infection. Use this oil regularly to reduce inflammation of the hair follicles and tenderness of the scalp to promote hair growth.
- It Nurtures Hair: All the nutrients present in Bail Naturals’s 100% organic Bhringraj Oil protects and nurtures hair. Check the Bhringraj hair oil price today to book one for you. Daily use of this oil can keep your hair out of multiple problems. Your hair will also become glowing, lustrous, and healthy with regular use of this oil.
How to use Bhringraj OilApplying Bail Naturals’s Bhringraj Oil is easy and hassle-free. Apply it directly on your scalp and massage gently to let it get absorbed. For better absorption, you can heat the oil lightly before applying. Hot oil always penetrates the scalp more efficiently, optimising the impacts.
If you love your hair and wish to guarantee the best care routine for it, choose Bail Naturals’s Bhringraj Oil. Buy online to skip the hassle of visiting the market and enjoy a doorstep delivery without any delay.